Podcast: Jerome Turnbull on Launching Project Makeover
In this episode of the Mobile User Acquisition Show, Jerome Turnbull, AppLovin’s VP of Growth, breaks down the launch of Project Makeover, a game that topped the charts in just four days of launching with more than 5 million downloads.
- How metrics differ for hyper-casual games vs. match-3 games
- The benefits of fine-tuning during the pre-launch phase
- The impact of the hyper-competitive Q4 when launching an app
- The benefits of cross promotion within and across other studios
- The player motives that were tested before launching Project Makeover
- The team structure during the launch of Project Makeover