What is ARPDAU?
Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU) is a KPI used to measure how well your monetization strategies are working on a daily basis. It tells you how much revenue your active users generate for your app or game every day.
Why is ARPDAU important?
ARPDAU is a valuable metric for mobile app and game developers and one of the most commonly used, for a reason. By measuring ARPDAU, you will:
- Understand how your app performs on a daily basis
- Analyze how events or promotions impact revenue
- Get a top-level view of income generated on your app
- Have the data to help you make big decisions, improve performance, and measure results
How can I use ARPDAU?
This metric can be used in many different ways, one popular approach is around user acquisition strategies:
- Measure ARPDAU and how it fluctuates normally
- During a user acquisition campaign, segment your new users by source
- Use the data to uncover which networks, apps or ads perform best in your game
How is ARPDAU calculated?
Revenue earned from your game in a given 24hr period/number of active users that day.
Interested in learning more?
Keep up with the latest mobile gaming trends.Visit our blog