AppLovin Completes Open Measurement SDK Certification with the IAB
IAB’s Open Measurement SDK enables publishers to offer inventory with measurable viewability based on a single-point, standardized measurement SDK and marketers to collaborate with their preferred measurement vendor to measure campaigns. In SDK v11.3.0, you can find iOS and Android support for the following ad formats:
- VAST video
- Native Display
- HTML Display
- Full screen graphic/display
What are the benefits of OM SDK compliance?
- Marketers running campaigns in the AppLovin Exchange (ALX) can use OM SDK to measure viewability with any OM-supported vendors.
- Publishers can improve yield with access to premium demand that requires OM measurement.
- It drives and improves revenue, fostering trust and transparency between brands and convincing more advertisers that they’re reaching real people and the right target audience — and that their creatives are making a measurable impact.
- It provides equal data access to all vendors, streamlines data, improves accuracy, and reduces dependencies.