MAX Pro-Tips: Increase Revenue From Your Apps
MAX — AppLovin’s mediation platform — helps app publishers like you enhance and optimize your monetization efforts through the largest selection of network bidders in the industry, and offers a suite of robust features to get you there. In this roundup, we’re sharing the latest tips and tools to help you drive more revenue from your ad inventory, protect your user experience, and save valuable time while doing it.
Get ready to take your app monetization skills to the next level as we show you how to use MAX like a pro and unlock the full revenue potential of your app.
Take a strong approach to brand safety
Positive experiences keep users active on your app, which increases ad revenue. MAX’s brand safety tools protect your brand and your bottom line.
- Monitor and flag problematic ads with Ad Review
- Report ads from within your app with Creative Debugger
- Address ad-related complaints quickly with User Journey
Learn more about our brand safety tools here.
Drive incremental revenue with A/B testing
Test changes made to your monetization setup to discover revenue-growing improvements with our A/B testing tools.
- Test changes to your waterfalls and ad units with A/B Testing
- Analyze results within the A/B test results page and User Revenue Reporting API
- Automate A/B tests with the Ad Unit Management API
Learn more about our A/B testing tools here.
Automate time-consuming tasks
Make your mediation reporting and management easier and faster. MAX provides tools to automate processes while still giving you full flexibility to customize.
- Streamline performance monitoring with Scheduled Reports
- Edit waterfalls in batches with Bulk CSV Ad Unit Manager
- Prioritize bidding networks whenever possible including Google Bidding
Learn more about our bulk editing tools here.
Maximize revenue from non-bidding networks
Capture the full revenue potential of non-bidding networks. Auto CPM keeps your network price floors competitive without manual adjustments.
Learn more about our waterfall tools here.